June 5, 2020 Update:
Today is the day Delaware County transitions from the Red Phase to the Yellow Phase. As the public seems to be rather excited about this, we want to remain as safe as possible.
We are continuing a lot of the policies and guidelines that were in place for the past month+ to ensure the safety of our customers, our employees, and the public. We will continue to keep an eye out for guidelines presented by the CDC and the Governor’s Office including but not limited to:
- Social distancing
- Frequent cleaning of high traffic areas and shared spaces
- Outdoor seating and business area
- Steering wheel and driver seat covers
- Glass partitions placed at interaction points
- Staggered appointment times for Sales and Service
- Home/office deliveries to safe locations
- …and others!
The Yellow Phase is a step in the right direction, however business “as usual” is not something we’re prepared for just yet. Please be patient with us as you may still experience delays with response times, delivery times, repair order completion times, and things of that nature.
This is still a very sensitive time and we want to do our best to respect that. We have updated our hours as you can see here:
- Sales Department: Monday through Friday 9am – 7pm and Saturday from 9am – 5pm. Closed on Sundays.
- Service Department: Monday through Friday 7:30am – 5pm and Saturday 8am – 3pm. Closed on Sundays.
On behalf of our dealership, we remain thankful to our employees and our customers for standing by us during this time. Please don’t hesitate to reach out as we remain dedicated to serving you for all of your automotive needs through this challenging time.
Together, we can maintain a healthy environment and combat the spread of COVID-19.
Springfield Hyundai Management